Here are a few facts about me you may not know! Just to get to know me a little better.
- I met my husband when I was 16 years old, we’ve been together ever since.
- When I was a little kid I used to print pictures of pugs off the internet and I would glue them into a notebook. I did the same with pictures of Shakira.
- I love watching hockey.
- I was born and raised in BC, in a tiny little town called Prince Rupert.
- I am super scared of heights and my legs actually go numb when I’m up too high.
- I got my first tattoo at 16. It’s of paintbrushes on my right arm.
- My mom pierced my nose in our kitchen when I was in the 7th grade.
- I love picking out flowers at the store with my daughter to bring home and keep on our kitchen table.
- My favourite perfume is Daisy by Marc Jacobs.
- I am super obsessed with true crime. I read lots of stories and watch lots of true crime tv shows and documentaries.
I hope you learned a little bit more about me from this list! What surprised you most? Feel free to tell me something random about yourself in the comments!